Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Long time no blog (for the three people I know actually read this. Hi Kerrie, Rose, and Dad XD)! Life has been a little crazy lately for a number of reasons, but for the most part things are going relatively well. My new neighborhood is relatively boring after 9:00 PM especially after having lived in Manhattan for 4 years, but it is a nice place and I have at long last been reunited with my cat. :P

The main reason I made this post is to share a few awesome things I rediscovered lately during late night youtube adventures.





And on a completely different note: it is now less than two months until my favorite holiday of all time. And not just because of the Disneyland fireworks.



I will actually be going home for Christmas (if only briefly), which I am glad of since it was not a sure deal until today. LOOK OUT EAST COAST, I'M COMING FOR YOU. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers