Monday, November 16, 2009

Maybe a weird reason to make a post, but my college BFF Kerrie just managed to sum up exactly how I feel about our mutual place of higher education, and probably more eloquently than I could put it:

http://thegoodkerrie.blogspot.com/2009/11/erm.html

On a completely unrelated note... my friends are always posting weird meme/side-by-side comparison pictures on facebook, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This one is just downright creepy. LMAO.


(as a side note: the above picture is from a play I was in in high school. I do not always dress quite so fabulously in so many sequins)

Eliza also finally posted some pictures from when she went to Comic Con on Friday with me this year.

WE MADE A NEW FRIEND


And traveled through a Stargate. And I always make stupid faces in pictures. ALWAYS.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to update your blog, lol! ;-)
    Also, come visit me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers