Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Proof that weirdness is genetic

Well, no topic suggestions yet (let me rephrase that: no VIABLE topic suggestions yet. You know who you are). And my ladylove has informed me that embarrassing photos of her are not an acceptable blog topic, despite my spectacular arguments about it being an important human interest story. So you'll have to settle for the next best thing: PICTURES OF MY FAMILY.

When I was growing up, every year my extended family would gather at my grandpa's house for Thanksgiving. At the end of the weekend, we would take a group picture. While my grandpa is no longer with us, and this house belongs to someone else now, one of my cousins recently decided to upload a treasure trove of these old pictures to Facebook and I felt like they should be shared.

We're all a little bit touched in the head, and I wouldn't have it any other way.





Us poor saps in the front row had no idea what was going on






I believe my aunt's holding her arm out like that so we could photoshop in someone who was missing XD




BLUE STEEL


An innocent photo descends into CHAOS


And finally, this isn't a Thanksgiving picture (it's from the summer of '05 I believe), but it's one of the last group photos we have from before my grandpa died, and I like it. :)


Perhaps a post with actual content next time? NAH. That would just be silly!

2 comments:

  1. you look like you have a radtasticly fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha why thank you! They are pretty rad.

    And I could say the same thing about your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers